Thursday, September 19, 2013

Where To Get Help

Write a blog post about the different ways you can find help for Globaloria. How might your classmates or friends help you with your projects? How will you help your classmates with their projects?
There's many ways to get help on Globaloria. One way is to just go to the help button on the left corner of the screen, it will help you with everything from coding to posting a link. Also you can just contact the Help Desk and they will reply with an answer.  Just search your question on the website and that will help too. Usually it takes a couple days for the Help Desk to reply so a faster way would just be using the help button . My friends can also help by giving me instructions on what to do and I can do the same. If I know something that they don't I can just share that with them so they will know and not be behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment