Friday, November 15, 2013

3D Build Scene

When I drew my map on paper it looked okay but when I created it on Unity it looked way better . The 2D map looked to basic and dull but when you create it in 3D it brings it to life. Although the 3D map looks better there's many complications that come with it. For example I couldn't figure out how to create a house. Also I didn't know hoe to create roads either. Once I had more practice it became easy. My scene looks better than I could imagine. I hope to make a good 3D game that's fun for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the first one. I accidentally put the wrong user. Sorry, But what I was saying was It's awesome that unity is going well for you and I hope it continues on that way. Also if your game is good now imagine it when your done, it could be better then awesome!

    ReplyDelete